Vancouver High School Mission Journey
June 9 - June 16
Application Deadline Wednesday, April 11
Grades 9-12 | All Campuses | Space limited & Training Required
High School students and leaders will travel to Vancouver, British Columbia to serve alongside The Point Church for the 9th year for 8 day and 7 nights in June!
Application is CLOSED. Please contact the Student Ministry Office.
- $400 Deposit Due upon completion of application
- Deposit is non-refundable, unless your spot can be filled by new participant.
- $525 DUE Wednesday, May 2
- $525 DUE by Wednesday, June 6
WHO CAN GO?
- Students who have completed Grade 9, 10, 11 or 12 by June 9, 2018.
- Students who are willing to fully participate in every aspect of the journey.
- Students who meet the specific criteria and expectations outlined in the application.
- Students who will have a current passport by May 31, 2018 (as this is an international trip).
STUDENT TRAINING (ALL REQUIRED)
- Sunday, April 22- 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM (Room 1010)
- Sunday, April 29 - 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM (Room 1010)
- Third training date to be determined.
Please notify the student ministry office as soon as possible. Due to trip cost already incurred, there will be no refunds for cancellations after registration closes except under special circumstances as determined by the ministers.
*Does not apply to extenuating circumstances, such as death of a family member or physical illness.
Contact: Karyn Caldwell | 615.324.6288 | firstname.lastname@example.org